Last Saturday, we headed up to Harrington Beach State Park. We had been there a couple of years ago with hubby's family, and wanted to head back there again. Aside from the rank smell of the bathrooms, the mosquitoes who inhabited our picnic area, and the frigid water, we had a good time.
Gabe carried Jacob for our hike. If our Babyhawk Mei Tei was here, he would have worn him in that, but seeing how it is not, we used this carrier which was handed down from my parents. It worked great!
Aww. Isn't he adorable?
Since hubby was carrying Jacob, I was baby free! (Usually I am the one carrying Jacob all the time.)
I just love this picture of the two of us. He was so happy.
He loved the sand...he got it all over his face and in his mouth. It was lots of fun.
I think our plan is to try to make it to Kohler state park and Pike Lake state park some time this summer. Maybe we can even get back out in Lake Michigan if the water ever warms up a bit....wishful thinking? Probably.
No comments:
Post a Comment