Friday, September 30, 2011

Brain dump

So....I find myself throughout the day "blogging" in my head.  I suddenly find myself thinking about things that I would love to get out of my head and into an organized, typed up, out-there-for-others-to-read format.  Unfortunately, I seem to lack the willpower to keep a blog going!  I guess I could make the excuse that I am too busy, and that might be true.  However, I really think a blog would help me keep my sanity sometimes.  At times I feel like there is so much going on inside my head that I just need to dump it out somewhere.  It didn't work to start viewing my blog as a scrapbook (although I really want it to be like that!)...so maybe I'll just start thinking of my blog as a brain dump.  A place to dump out whatever I have been thinking about, going through, etc. all week. 

So....for everyone reading, beware!  Provided I find the time to sit down and update my blog, be prepared for some major brain dumping!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment