I have something to confess.
I periodically, and somewhat sporadically, have the habit of becoming a "bad blogger." Ever since we returned from our Eagle River vacation, it seems that I have been so busy with other things that I have neglected my blogging duties. When ever life becomes busy, blogging always gets put on the back burner. However, I still think about all of the things I need to post and make mental lists in my head, hoping that when I have a few spare moments, my nagging to-do blog list will motivate me to update my blog. More often than not, however, it just becomes a source of stress as I think of all of the things I really should be blogging about, but probably won't take the time to do so.
So... Now that I have this evening all to myself with no pressing obligations, I have decided to update my blog! Hopefully this won't become a massive, ugly explosion of pictures and ramblings...if I sense a pending explosion, I may have to save some of these posts for another day.
Here goes nothing!
I hear you... I am a poor blogger too; realizing how many things I could have written about and have not. Then you will see a few blogs for a couple of days then another gap. It's not fun though if you stress about it.
ReplyDelete