Saturday, June 25, 2011

Try, try again

"If at first you don't succeed...
Try, try again."

I guess this has become my blogging motto.  I don't seem to be very good at keeping up on posts (my last one was in October 2010).  When life gets busy, I have tended to slack off (or...stop altogether) when it comes to keeping this blog updated.

I am determined to finally stay on top of this!  At least one post a week.  That's not too lofty of a goal.  Right??

My mom uses her blog as a sort of scrapbook.  My dad gave her a really neat gift one year: her blog made into a book.  Now every year or so she gets the newest additions to her blog made into another book.  For those of us who are not prone to artistic outlets for preserving memories, this seems like a brilliant idea!  (And one I now aspire to copy.) 

Now the question just is...can I do it??

No comments:

Post a Comment