Thursday, October 28, 2010

My first MyGetTogether party!

Last Friday, I hosted my very first MyGetTogether party - Yoplait Save Lids to Save Lives.  This party was all about breast cancer awareness while also promoting Yoplait's products.  As everyone knows, Yoplait is a huge contributor to breast cancer research with their Save Lids to Save Lives campaign.  This party was a great way to talk about breast cancer, eat some tasty yogurt and save some lids to help save lives!

I applied to be a host a couple of months ago.  I am a member of the Pssst... network which allows me to apply for these fun get togethers.  It's a great way for different products to get out into people's homes in a fun way - a party! 

(Please read the information provided in the links above.  I hosted this party as a MyGetTogether host; I received some money, the breast cancer materials, and coupons to help prepare for the party.)

Even Jacob dressed in pink for the occasion!

Everyone sitting around eating yogurt with lots of yummy mix-ins, and Pink Ribbon bagels from Panera!

Here we are about to start our mystery flavor game - see the yogurt cups wrapped in pink duct tape?

It was actually pretty hard to guess the flavors - even with options listed!  But it was fun!

Here are my pin-on ribbons, the coupons, breast cancer awareness sheets, shower hanger and book out for everyone to see, plus I printed off the information about MyGetTogether from their website for anyone who was interested!

Here we all are at the end of the night!
Even though not everyone I had invited was able to attend, I had a great time and I hope all of my guests enjoyed themselves as well.  Thank you all for coming, and thank you to MyGetTogether for this fun opportunity!

2 comments:

  1. What a shame none of these things other than the product are available in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looked like so much fun I thought I would sign up unfortunately not available for us here in Canada. You have so many more benefits and ways to save money in the USA than we appear to have here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete