Sunday, October 24, 2010

They're finally here!

Several months ago I entered a sweepstakes, My Milano Moment.  The winners would receive a bushel (24 bags) of Strawberry Milano cookies.  I was notified a while ago that I was a winner and have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of my bushel of cookies.  I actually have not yet tried one of these cookies.  However, I gave several bags away at my Yoplait Save Lids to Save Lives party the other day, and we shared some today at church since we were signed up for coffee hour.

This was sitting on our porch when we got home the other day!
24 bags of 16 cookies...that's a lot of cookies!


I plan to share these when ever anyone comes and visits - Thanksgiving, parties, Christmas, Gabe's parents visiting, etc.  I have to get rid of them within a few months, so we'll have to eat up!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment