Saturday, October 16, 2010

New best diaper deal!!

I am so excited about this diaper deal on Amazon.com, I just had to share!  This my best deal EVER on diapers!!  (aside from free samples, etc.)

I chose a box of size 4 Pampers Cruisers which Jacob currently uses.  I have a couple other boxes left but I think he will be in this size for a while, and if we have extras they will be saved for this next baby!  (I've been starting to stock up on size 1 and 2 for this baby already...)

Original price (which I do NOT believe...because no one would ever pay this much!) = $46.99
Amazon.com price (which is still insanely high) = $37.98
- $11.39 (30% off) for Subscribe & Save (which I cancel after my order arrives)
- $7.60 (20%) using coupon code from Parenting magazine (which I receive for free each month)
- $3.80 (10%) using coupon code that was emailed to me for my birthday
- $1.00 coupon for Pampers diapers using Amazon coupon book
- $5.00 giftcard I received after less than a month of using Swagbucks and applied to my Amazon account
PLUS FREE 2-day shipping

All of this = $9.19 for 140 diapers delivered to my door in just a few days...and makes me a very happy mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment