"He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart." Psalm 91:4
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
A Family of Four!
Jacob is going to be a big brother! We announced the big news to some of our immediate family about a week after we found out, and then announced the news on facebook about a week or so after that. I can honestly say that this baby was planned (on our part, since it is always in God's plan), so it was fun thinking of a creative way to announce this exciting news. Gabe and I loved the 'big brother' idea...and Jacob made a very cute model!
Gabe and I realize how lucky and blessed we are that we were able to get pregnant as soon as we decided we were ready for baby #2. I feel sad when I think of all of those couples who have difficulty conceiving or find out that they never will. I am sure that the difficulties of conceiving make the arrival of that beautiful baby a wonderful and all the more joyous event. However, I can imagine how difficult either of those situations may be. I know that God is present and working in either case, and has beautiful plans in store for those who cannot conceive.
Baby #2 is due in May 2011...along with a lot of other wonderful ladies! I am looking forward to this journey and am praying for a happy, healthy baby! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations Bekah... I must have missed you announcement on Facebook.
ReplyDelete