On Wednesday, hubby, baby and I all went to the zoo! Last year, Gabe and I both went once or twice on free or discounted days, but this year we decided we would get a Zoo Pass so we could go when ever we wanted to. We know that we want to stay busy this summer, and getting a Zoo Pass is well worth the money after a few visits. Parking is included on our pass, as well as 2 train tickets, and 2 tickets to a special attraction. We plan on using those tickets at a later date - we're probably going to come back to see the dinosaurs!
Jacob and mommy love the Baby K'tan carrier! I carried him for about 2 hours. He only spent a little time in the stroller (after lunch when he really needed a little nap). Otherwise, I carried him and daddy carried the backpack/diaper bag! I got a good work out in - and it was lots of fun!
Look! Jacob is the size of a baby monkey!
Now he's the size of a miniature horse!
He started to fall asleep as I was carrying him, so I shifted the carrier to the front and he slept for about 15 minutes just like that, snuggled up against me. :)
This was hilarious - the bear didn't want to actually go IN the water...but it got as close as physically possible to the edge.
Father and son. My two favorite boys. Gabe is so good with Jacob...and Jacob loves his daddy. :)
The poor little guy was exhausted from all of the sights, sounds, and sun. At least he didn't have to do all of the walking like his mommy and daddy!
All-in-all it was a great day. We enjoyed a picnic lunch, saw lots of animals, and did lots of walking! Jacob enjoyed looking around at all of the new sights...especially the cows! We will be going back several more times this year for sure. It will be even more fun when Jacob gets bigger!
No comments:
Post a Comment