Sunday, May 30, 2010

You know it was a good shopping trip when...

...the cashier at Pick N' Save says after your transaction, "Wow...those coupons, they saved you a lot!" and then upon reviewing the amount of money saved says, "You saved more than you spent!" and stands there with a shocked look on his face.  I just smiled at him.  If he only knew...

Some of my favorite deals:
1) Banana Boat sunscreen
Bought 2 @ $8.99 each = $17.98
BOGO Pick N' Save deal
Used 2 $1/1 coupons
Coupons doubled so a total of $4 off
TOTAL = $4.99 for 2 or approx. $2.50 each

2) Yoplait yogurt - normally $0.60 each
On sale 10/$5
Bought 8 @ $0.50 each = $4
Used 1 $0.50/8 coupon
Coupon doubled so a total of $1 off
TOTAL = $3 for 8 or $0.38 each

3) Huggies wipes - normally $3.49 each
On sale 2/$4
Used 1 $2/2
TOTAL = 2 for $2 or $1 each

I love the Huggies wipes deal!  I might have to go back and get some more!

When I got home I discovered some awesome coupons in the mail for 6 FREE products from Kraft foods.  I can't wait to go shopping again!  I think this has become something of a game for me - trying to see how much I can save, and trying to get everything I can at a rock bottom price.  No, I am not trying to compete with my mom.  In fact, she is the one who got me started on this crazy game, so I really only can thank her.  Rather, I think this is just my new hobby.  :)

Overall, an awesome day for deals!!  Just had to share...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment