Sunday, May 30, 2010

Landscaping Project!

First of all, I have to say that I am so proud of Gabe for all of the hard work he put into this project.  He knows that this has been bothering me for a long time now, and we promised each other that after I graduated we would take care of this.  His family coming into town was the perfect motivation to get this project done!  I love you, hubby!  :)












 


This picture was taken after Gabe weeded the front.  You can see how horrible the side looks.  Imagine that in front as well.





















Yuck.





















I can't bear to look anymore...

















Aah!!  Beautiful!  Can't wait until those flowers grow even bigger and fuller!





















Here's a view from the side so you can see Gabe's wood divider better.





















So much nicer, right??  That's what I thought too.





















And this is probably my favorite part...eventually we will get some kind of vine or creeper which will grow on the bench.






















Jacob was a good little boy and played in the grass for a little while.   Unfortunately, after a while, I had to tend to Jacob and was unable to really help Gabe with anything other than the initial weeding, a little rock removal, and a little planting.  The rest was all Gabe's doing!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment